KEARNS — Two women were sent to the hospital after the car they were in rolled and slammed into a Kearns home.
The call came in just after 11 last night at 5570 West Highwood Drive. Jessica Finai saw the car go speeding down the street.
“This is just crazy, this is not something you see every day. A car slamming into a house, when do you see that?” she said.
No one inside the house was hurt, but police say it was a close call.
“We were fortunate. We had a resident of the house that was laying in the bed. Two minutes before this happened, he got up and went and did something in another room. That’s when the vehicle came into the house and it’s obviously very fortunate that he wasn’t in the room at the time,” said Unified Police Lt Bill Robertson.
They are investigating the cause of the crash.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- A flaw in iOS 13 can expose your contact details, and Apple’s known about the problem…
- Grace Struiksma – Channing Hall Charter School
- Former Venezuela prisoner Josh Holt appears with President Trump
- Woman hit by two cars in Salt Lake City
- Satellite imagery finds likely Kim train amid health rumors
- Man charged with selling illegal THC cartridges for vape pens
- Diane Crim & Niki Hack – Salt Lake Center for Science Education
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- 191st Annual General Conference