SALT LAKE CITY – ABC News crime and terrorism expert Brad Garrett joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News to talk about the differences law enforcement officials face when fighting terrorism in the U.S. as compared to Europe.
“England has, as a whole a version of the FBI. But Europe does not have a centralized FBI, each country has one,” Said Garrett. It’s a big problem as these guys move around country to country to keep track of where they are and what they are doing. And they have such porous borders there.”
You can listen to the entire interview in the link below.
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘La Llorona’ movie promotion with Mexican healers draws fire
- AP Question and Answer: Does wearing a mask pose any health risks?
- Utah mother tells her story of coping after losing a daughter to a fentanyl overdose
- Conservationists dealing with the spread of graffiti in Cottonwood canyons
- Southern Utah University and Utah State University are the latest to join colleges reopening…
- UDOT may have to repair new bridge in Layton after backhoe bridge crash
- Vickie Dean – Copper Hills Elementary
- Church pulls senior missionaries from Europe
- David Archuleta comes out as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community
- Law Enforcement Appreciation Month