SALT LAKE CITY – ABC News crime and terrorism expert Brad Garrett joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News to talk about the differences law enforcement officials face when fighting terrorism in the U.S. as compared to Europe.
“England has, as a whole a version of the FBI. But Europe does not have a centralized FBI, each country has one,” Said Garrett. It’s a big problem as these guys move around country to country to keep track of where they are and what they are doing. And they have such porous borders there.”
You can listen to the entire interview in the link below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Pope sends strong message to US Catholics after Floyd death
- Fire crews rescue 4 people and 18 animals from basement fire
- JayMac: Macin Smith update: My brother was allegedly investigated in Macin’s disappearance
- Trial date set in wrongful death lawsuit for Susan Powell’s sons
- China researchers discover new swine flu with ‘pandemic potential’
- What you can do right now to stop robocalls