SALT LAKE CITY – ABC News crime and terrorism expert Brad Garrett joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News to talk about the differences law enforcement officials face when fighting terrorism in the U.S. as compared to Europe.
“England has, as a whole a version of the FBI. But Europe does not have a centralized FBI, each country has one,” Said Garrett. It’s a big problem as these guys move around country to country to keep track of where they are and what they are doing. And they have such porous borders there.”
You can listen to the entire interview in the link below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- Sergeant Aaron Johnson, West Jordan
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Corvette goes mid-engine for first time to raise performance
- Michele Kersey – Roy High School
- Over a dozen men arrested in online enticement sting
- Candidate Conversation: Eric Eliason for 1st District, Congress
- NUAMES charter school lifts lockdown on Layton campus
- Gateway Mall owners say crime is down 79%