SANDY — A man who witnessed a deadly shooting near an elementary school is now talking about what he saw.
Will May saw an injured woman in the road and thought it was a bad car crash. He is CPR trained so he rushed over, and saw a man all in black. It was Jeremy Patterson.
“He wouldn’t look at me. And he looked a little dazed. And I kept trying to talk with him and he wouldn’t answer. So I put my attention on the woman who we could possibly save,” said May.
He bent over the victim on the ground and says when he stood back up a gun went off.
He thought someone was shooting at them so he ran. It was Patterson taking his own life.
Read more: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865681586/Man-who-rushed-toward-murder-suicide-scene-describes-encounter-with-killer.html
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Grace Struiksma – Channing Hall Charter School