SANDY — A man who witnessed a deadly shooting near an elementary school is now talking about what he saw.
Will May saw an injured woman in the road and thought it was a bad car crash. He is CPR trained so he rushed over, and saw a man all in black. It was Jeremy Patterson.
“He wouldn’t look at me. And he looked a little dazed. And I kept trying to talk with him and he wouldn’t answer. So I put my attention on the woman who we could possibly save,” said May.
He bent over the victim on the ground and says when he stood back up a gun went off.
He thought someone was shooting at them so he ran. It was Patterson taking his own life.
Read more: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865681586/Man-who-rushed-toward-murder-suicide-scene-describes-encounter-with-killer.html
Today’s Top Stories
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- As bitcoin surges, prominent cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase aims to go public
- FBI says “Band-Aid Bandit” still on the loose
- Video of accusations at a fast and testimony meeting sparks response
- Colorado reports first confirmed case of COVID-19 variant in the US
- Utah lawmakers push for ERA ratification, reviving political battle
- Anti-vaccination signs over freeway deemed a distraction, taken down
- Bicyclists honor friend lost in deadly Millcreek Canyon avalanche