TAYLORSVILLE — Police are trying to piece together what directly led up to a murder suicide Thursday morning.
Unified police Lt Brian Lohrke says the two women were in an alleyway near hard rock drive and hard rock circle, which is about 25th west and 41st south.
“Talking to our officers who are familiar with these two females, they have been out here previously on domestic disturbances and suicidal threats,” he said.
Lt. Lohrke says the suspect was in the process of moving out, and the victim had requested a stalking injunction and protective order against her.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- Green Party selects Howie Hawkins as 2020 presidential nominee
- UPDATED: Six-year-old girl dies on golf course after being hit by dad’s golf ball
- Passengers stuck on Amtrak train for about 20 hours finally on their way
- Flu vaccine doesn’t fully cover Influenza B, CDC says
- Live Mic: lessons of 1968’s RFK Appalachia visit still echo today
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- Utah opens up vaccine eligibility to Utahns 50+ and those with other health conditions
- Could Joseph Smith’s First Vision have happened on March 26, 200 years ago?
- Boxer Rocky Lockridge, “Best Cry Ever” meme man, has died at the age of 60