WASHINGTON DC – Utah’s two senators differ on the GOP Healthcare plan.
Senator Orrin Hatch is getting praised for his work on the bill, but Senator Mike Lee intended to vote against allowing the Senate plan to even be considered.
Senator Hatch says the bill assures that Utahns get a fair shake, and he says significant legislation requires compromise.
But Senator Lee says he’s happy the vote was postponed. He says the bill didn’t go far enough for the middle class.
Today’s Top Stories
- NUAMES charter school lifts lockdown on Layton campus
- Sergeant Aaron Johnson, West Jordan
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- Ashley Calhoon- Golden Fields Elementary
- Michele Kersey – Roy High School
- New Zealand mosque shooter sentenced to life without parole
- Over a dozen men arrested in online enticement sting
- Tooele County School District