WASHINGTON DC – Utah’s two senators differ on the GOP Healthcare plan.
Senator Orrin Hatch is getting praised for his work on the bill, but Senator Mike Lee intended to vote against allowing the Senate plan to even be considered.
Senator Hatch says the bill assures that Utahns get a fair shake, and he says significant legislation requires compromise.
But Senator Lee says he’s happy the vote was postponed. He says the bill didn’t go far enough for the middle class.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- Utah Jazz debut new uniforms, welcome more fans at Vivint Arena
- KSL NewsRadio Announces New Show, Programming Lineup
- How emergency officials help evacuees with COVID-19
- Man crashes vehicle into Layton business
- ERA Utah supporters hold rally at the State Capitol building
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- State takes steps to better fund school psychologists and social workers
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car