WASHINGTON DC – Utah’s two senators differ on the GOP Healthcare plan.
Senator Orrin Hatch is getting praised for his work on the bill, but Senator Mike Lee intended to vote against allowing the Senate plan to even be considered.
Senator Hatch says the bill assures that Utahns get a fair shake, and he says significant legislation requires compromise.
But Senator Lee says he’s happy the vote was postponed. He says the bill didn’t go far enough for the middle class.
Today’s Top Stories
- Smoky skies and heat make their return to Utah
- WATCH: Ogden police speak after chase ends with suspect dead and officers hurt
- Devon Krebs, Mapleton City Police Department
- Long, complicated process awaits Afghan refugees in Utah
- Cedar City is Packed with Fun Activities to Offer Everyone in the Family! Here are 4 Things…
- Elder Oaks reiterates opposition to same-sex marriage
- Goshen Fire in Utah County near Santaquin sparked by target shooting
- New info suggests Josh Powell destroyed evidence in wife’s disappearance
- Gov. Herbert issues statewide mask mandate, declares state of emergency
- JayMac: Macin Smith update: My brother was allegedly investigated in Macin’s disappearance