This article is sponsored by the Western Nut Company. Find the best gift ideas in the state of Utah at Western Nut. With locations all across the state, you’re sure to find the best tasty gift ideas no matter where you are.
The holidays are finally here, and one of the best places for holiday gift ideas is The Western Nut Company! Western Nut was founded back in 1966 and has been providing the public with the best quality nuts since. The Western Nut Company carries all sorts of fun gift ideas for the holidays, including some of the best gift baskets around that everyone is sure to enjoy.
Here are KSL NewsRadio‘s Doug Wright‘s top 5 tasty holiday gift ideas from Western Nut:
Who doesn’t love fudge? Western Nut’s fudge will melt in your mouth. If you are looking to give the creamiest silkiest fudge with the highest quality nuts, Western Nut’s fudge has to be on your list
02) Fruit & Seeds
Don’t feel like giving candy this year? No problem! Western Nut has incredible dried fruits from around the world, which that healthy or picky eater on your list will love.
Western Nut Company has multiple different varieties of some of the most mouth-watering brittle you’ll ever taste. In 1961, Salt Lake City master candy maker, Paul Cushing, perfected his recipe for brittle which is now a closely guarded secret of Western Nut Company. Be sure to get your hands on some Paul’s Trio of brittle this holiday season.
It’s right in the name! The Western Nut Company hand selects the highest quality of their different varieties of nuts and then roasts them in-house. If the nuts don’t make the cut, they get rid of them! Plus they have a huge variety. Whether it’s almonds, macadamias, or peanuts, the quality and freshness of these nuts are world class.
05) Gift Baskets and Gift Boxes
Can’t make up your mind? Give the gift of a little bit of everything! Western Nut Company’s gift baskets have everything you need to make someone smile this holiday season.
Tasty Local Gift Ideas with a Heritage
Western Nut Company is a great place for holiday gifts. Just try not to keep them for yourself.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Update: Police identify man in Echo nightclub shooting
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- Salt Lake City School District gears up for the year to start online
- 5 tips to stop touching your face
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- CNN and ‘Sesame Street’ to host a town hall addressing racism
- Find a Way Out! 3 Ways You Can Stay Safe During a Mass Shooting Situation Anywhere You Are