SALT LAKE CITY — A Utah-based company, Medical Review Institute of America, is looking to collect your Gordon Heyward T-shirts and jerseys to send to the African nation of Ghana.
The company is teaming up with World Joy, a Bountiful-based foundation that helps individuals in Ghana, to make a trip this September that will include hygiene items and other supplies.
Zach Harding, company attorney is urging people rather than burning, destroying or throwing jersey’s away to donate them to kids in need.
Donations can be made in person or by mail to:
Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA)
2875 South Decker Lake Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Attn: Zach Harding
Today’s Top Stories
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Will Pettit – Granite Park Junior High
- Officer Tanya Turnbow, Tooele City Police Department
- The 90 minutes that cost Principal Ford White his job
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- Nonprofit projects pay increase for Utah workers in 2021
- Lay Kou- Southland Elementary
- Hey, sports fans: Joey Chestnut and Miki Sudo crush the hot dog contest — again
- Fears of ‘Wild West’ as COVID-19 blood tests hit the market
- 100-year-old ‘Candy Bomber’ tests positive for COVID-19