MIDVALE — DEA officials say they’re investigating a synthetic opioid trafficking operation.
The investigation focusing on a townhome just off 7800 South and State Street.
We know multiple agencies are involved. Officials could not confirm the number of suspects, but say there are multiple people detained and being questioned by investigators.
Neighbors saw someone being taken away on a stretcher. They were told it was someone from the hazmat crew, taken because of heat exhaustion.
Officials have not released any information about his condition.
Right now the house is secured and there is no immediate threat to the community.
Today’s Top Stories
- Judge rules Chad Daybell should face trial in case of missing kids
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward
- Man who pleaded guilty to Mackenzie Lueck’s murder sentenced to life in prison
- JayMac’s opinion: The brat brawl between Pelosi and Trump. Who’s right? Both wrong.
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Abandoned sacred places around the world
- What it was like hunting memes outside Area 51
- Right On The Money: Should parents pay their kids for good grades?
- Online learning still a challenge for students, districts say it’s getting better
- Wild Parsnip, toxic plant that can cause 3rd degree blisters, sighted in Utah