MIDVALE — DEA officials say they’re investigating a synthetic opioid trafficking operation.
The investigation focusing on a townhome just off 7800 South and State Street.
We know multiple agencies are involved. Officials could not confirm the number of suspects, but say there are multiple people detained and being questioned by investigators.
Neighbors saw someone being taken away on a stretcher. They were told it was someone from the hazmat crew, taken because of heat exhaustion.
Officials have not released any information about his condition.
Right now the house is secured and there is no immediate threat to the community.
Today’s Top Stories
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High
- The most generous state in America is Utah – again
- A new conversation: Dave & Dujanovic starts June 4
- Changing water flow leads to more bugs in Grand Canyon
- ‘Golden Boy’-turned-addict finds newfound life after prison
- Body of Arizona man recovered from Lake Powell marina
- United Way of Salt Lake City
- Utah County Commissioner injured in National Guard training
- The Fed just unleashed another $2.3 trillion to support the economy
- No, the Wasatch Front didn’t just have another earthquake. Here’s what we know.