This article is sponsored by Mind Games Escape, a new take on an escape game in Utah. Opening this weekend in Orem, find fun activities at Mind Games Escape that will challenge and excite the whole family.
Escape the Day to Day
Have you been looking to do an escape room game, but some of the options out there are too pricy, especially if you have a bigger family? Have you heard about an escape game, and wanted to try one, but have never had a chance to go?
Mind Games Escape, the newest escape game in Utah, is opening a new location in Orem THIS WEEKEND with their debut escape: Find Sherlock: a rousing mystery where you are tasked with the duty of finding Sherlock Holmes while you enter the mysterious world of 221B Baker Street.
The Last Message Received from Sherlock Holmes
“Watson, my good chap, I have received an urgent request for my services. I am not accustomed to taking cases at the drop of a hat, but this one has piqued my interest. If you do not hear from me by this time tomorrow there may be cause for concern. You know my methods Watson. Speak soon.” The deadline has passed and there is still no sign of Sherlock Holmes! Now you must use your deductive skills to find Sherlock at Mind Games Escape.
The Less Expensive Alternative Escape Game
Mind Games Escape is the less expensive escape game option for you and your family. With lower prices than other escape rooms, while still offering the same experience, bringing your whole family won’t hurt your wallet. And they even offer 20% discounts for students. Plus, until Christmas, buy 2 tickets to Mind Games Escape, and get an extra one FREE!
Mind Games Escape’s Grand Opening
With their grand opening this weekend 4pm-8pm on Saturday December 1st, and 12pm-8pm on Saturday December 2nd, Mind Games Escape not only lets you solve a mystery, but they will be offering free BBQ to customers Friday and Saturday. Come get some smoked goodness while you track down Sherlock Holmes using clues from the room you’re locked inside of.
Mind Games Escape is located at 1415 S State St, Orem, Utah 84097, United States. Come have some fun Finding Sherlock this weekend at Mind Games Escape.
Today’s Top Stories
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Live Mic: Ideas for needed police reform
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- WATCH: President Trump says he’s doing “very well” in video before heading…
- Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- White House: National Guard, federal police en route to Capitol to disperse protesters
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays