SALT LAKE COUNTY — Unified Police confirm two people are dead after the crash of a small plane in Butterfield Canyon.
Lt. Brian Lohrke, UPD spokesman, described the plane as a two-seater but could not identify its exact type. It crashed about six miles from the mouth of the canyon, near a Girl Scout camp. No one there was hurt.
Today’s Top Stories
- Nintendo is bringing back a super-retro handheld from the 1980s
- Parents, teachers, students sound off on later school start times
- Church leaders update COVID-19 safety measures for Utah
- Military family robbed in Salt Lake City
- Family announces they’ll say goodbye to Dixie, a dog burned for revenge
- ‘Anonymous’ hacker group threatens to “expose many crimes” of Minneapolis PD
- Congressman’s siblings release an attack ad against their own brother
- Driver who hit and killed BYU student was off-duty police officer, Utah County…
- Crocodiles and alligators were once vegetarians, Utah researchers say
- Australian woman arrested for inciting anti-lockdown protests