WASHINGTON DC — Utah Senator Mike Lee said he could not support the Senate GOP’s health care plan along with Kansas Senator Jerry Moran. Add that to Senators Rand Paul and Susan Collins and it does not get enough support.
Lee says the current bill did not go far enough to help middle-class families.
He tweeted that the American people and President Trump deserve a real repeal bill, and he says he will keep fighting until he gets one.
Read more here.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Family confirms remains found at Daybell home are missing children
- Fireworks are legal through July 5th in Utah, but not everywhere
- Utah missionary killed in Georgia bike accident
- Fireworks and pets: keeping furry friends safe during firework season
- Possible coronavirus on cruise ship causes huge problems for Utah couple
- Volunteers of America
- 17 Latter-day Saint temples to reopen for sealings on Monday
- Five bars temporarily closed for violating COVID-19 health orders
- Judge rules Chad Daybell should face trial in case of missing kids
- Mark Hamill called an 11-year-old ‘Star Wars’ fan with an R2-D2 bionic arm a hero