SEATTLE — A 39-year-old woman from Utah has died, prompting an investigation aboard a Princess Cruise ship sailing out of Seattle.
A statement from the cruise line confirmed that there was a domestic dispute on board the Emerald Princess around 9 p.m. on July 25, resulting in the woman’s death.
The FBI and other authorities are meeting the ship in Juneau to investigate.
The ship was scheduled to do a scenic fjord cruise today, but it was canceled after the death.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Salt Lake City Public Library system reopening for services
- BYU and UVU issue statement, advise two-week deadline to improve numbers
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- Man crashes vehicle into Layton business
- KSL NewsRadio Announces New Show, Programming Lineup
- New restrictions on fireworks to keep Utah residents safe
- Salt Lake City man charged with attempted murder following road rage incident
- Dave & Dujanovic: Conceal or reveal jail mugshots?