SEATTLE — A 39-year-old woman from Utah has died, prompting an investigation aboard a Princess Cruise ship sailing out of Seattle.
A statement from the cruise line confirmed that there was a domestic dispute on board the Emerald Princess around 9 p.m. on July 25, resulting in the woman’s death.
The FBI and other authorities are meeting the ship in Juneau to investigate.
The ship was scheduled to do a scenic fjord cruise today, but it was canceled after the death.
Today’s Top Stories
- Union Pacific parks over a hundred locomotives in Salt Lake rail yard
- Mount Ogden Junior High School moving to online classes Nov. 4
- Lynda Carter offers wonderful performance at FanX
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window
- RV, Starbucks at center of traffic snarl in SLC
- Dave and Dujanovic: the dangers of THC vape pens
- UDOT to build runaway truck ramp entering Garden City near Bear Lake
- Why the US dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima 74 years ago today