SALT LAKE CITY — The search continues for a missing American Fork man who vanished Thursday — leaving behind a wife and baby.
Family members and volunteers have been searching for Paul Swenson around the clock since late last week. They say the decisions he made before vanishing were very out of character. He told family members he had an appointment — but oddly left in his wife’s car — instead of his own. That BMW crossover was later found in an elementary school parking lot on Salt Lake City’s west side. Inside, officers found two backpacks, along with a cell phone that did not belong to the family.
Read more about the weekend search here.
The family started a Facebook page called Find Paul Swenson where they are posting updates and search locations.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Utah County Commissioner wants Utah open for business
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Proposition 2 has passed. When will medical marijuana become legal in Utah?
- AP changes writing style to capitalize ”b” in Black
- Utah Utes let go of Coach K after 10 seasons