BOUNTIFUL — The 28 million dollar renovation project started last spring and Shauna Lund, community relations supervisor for the Davis School District, said they plan to continue the work until the end of this upcoming school year.
“These types of projects we can’t do in big chunks. It needs to be an ongoing project,” Lund said. “We’ll get it done as quickly as possible.”
Responding to concerns the construction will pose a danger to students, Lund said the district isn’t worried.
“We’ll have temporary walls placed so students can’t access areas where major construction is ongoing.” Lund said.
So far they have added a couple of classrooms, an auto stop, and a CTE center to the school.
<source src=“https://audioboom.com/posts/new?audio_clip%5Bdestination%5D%5Bchannel_id%5D=3121857.mp3″ type=”audio/mpeg”>
Today’s Top Stories
- New info suggests Josh Powell destroyed evidence in wife’s disappearance
- WATCH: Ogden police speak after chase ends with suspect dead and officers hurt
- Cedar City is Packed with Fun Activities to Offer Everyone in the Family! Here are 4 Things…
- Gov. Herbert issues statewide mask mandate, declares state of emergency
- Life Hack: How to set an alarm on Alexa and wake up to KSL NewsRadio
- Several fires break out as Utah sees first Red Flag warning of the year