SALT LAKE CITY — Federal investigators are taking up a Title IX sex-discrimination complaint against Utah Valley University.
The civil rights arm of the U.S. Department of Education opened the probe into the Orem college of roughly 23,000 full-time students on Aug. 10.
Read more here in the Deseret News.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two huge snakes fall through kitchen ceiling in Australia
- Helicopter crashes on roof of NYC skyscraper, killing pilot
- Utah state epidemiologist warns of shutdown, return to orange
- Monoclonal antibodies study in Utah shows promise against COVID-19
- Utah university president salaries below the national average
- Utah ranked in top five worst in the world for air quality, smoke is to blame
- Utah Food Bank gets $100K memorial contribution
- Utah rental assistance program launches for those who can’t pay their rent
- How to watch every single event at the Tokyo Olympics
- Man arrested in possible Hunter High abduction