SALT LAKE CITY — Federal investigators are taking up a Title IX sex-discrimination complaint against Utah Valley University.
The civil rights arm of the U.S. Department of Education opened the probe into the Orem college of roughly 23,000 full-time students on Aug. 10.
Read more here in the Deseret News.
Today’s Top Stories
- Is the kissing bug a threat in Utah?
- Eloise Bridges – Payson High School
- Sen. Romney seen marching at DC protests against George Floyd’s death
- Susan Powell’s son Charlie showed signs he was “troubled”
- Arch Madness: Blues win 1st Stanley Cup, beating Bruins 4-1
- Mr. Mike Huestis – American Fork High School
- Sir Paul McCartney makes his own guitar picks by crushing pennies under trains
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC
- Five people charged with felonies in destruction of police car
- MOVIE SHOW: Tower of Terror 2018