PROVO — Democrat Kathie Allen vowed Thursday to not accept donations from corporations or corporate political action committees in her 3rd Congressional District campaign.
“I want the people of this district to know without a doubt that if they elect me to represent them in Congress this November, I will not owe a thing to corporate donors or deep-pocketed special interests,” she said.
Read more in the Deseret News here
Today’s Top Stories
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Scientists say vodka from Chernobyl’s exclusion zone is safe to drink
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- School won’t let CEO pay off student lunch debt
- Teens are binge drinking more than ever
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Why Notre Dame Cathedral is so important to Catholics worldwide
- Breaking News Coverage
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…