PROVO — Democrat Kathie Allen vowed Thursday to not accept donations from corporations or corporate political action committees in her 3rd Congressional District campaign.
“I want the people of this district to know without a doubt that if they elect me to represent them in Congress this November, I will not owe a thing to corporate donors or deep-pocketed special interests,” she said.
Read more in the Deseret News here
Today’s Top Stories
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Pres. Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media protections
- Salt Lake shoppers looking for deals on Black Friday
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…