SOUTH SALT LAKE — Police say a motorcyclist hit a pedestrian overnight around Tuesday into Wednesday morning.
Police say the motorcyclist was traveling west on 3300 South when it hit somebody who was crossing the road around 900 West.
Police say passersby called 911, and while they were responding, the motorcyclist jumped back on the bullet bike and took off, leaving the scene and driving away west bound.
The victim is a man in his fifties and was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
They believe it is a black “bullet bike” motorcycle, most likely with some damage.
Today’s Top Stories
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- As bitcoin surges, prominent cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase aims to go public
- FBI says “Band-Aid Bandit” still on the loose
- Colorado reports first confirmed case of COVID-19 variant in the US
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Layton Utah Temple site announced
- Police investigating two unsolved shootings in Utah
- Utah lawmakers push for ERA ratification, reviving political battle