SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The Salt Lake City Council says they are not getting as sweet of a deal as they were led to believe about the prison development.
In Tuesday night’s meeting, they said the state is threatening to insert themselves in the process if the city drags its feet.
The city also says the state’s budget for infrastructure, like water, sewer and lighting, may not go as far as planned. Read more in the Deseret News here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Advice from a registered sex offender: teach your kids
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Best garden gifts for Mother’s Day | KSL Greenhouse
- Teen in critical condition after Taylorsville Shooting
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Copper Hills student arrested for Snapchat threat
- Mr. Daryl Hunt – Horizonte Instruction & Training Ctr.
- China pushes conspiracy theories on COVID origin, vaccines
- Cops looking for woman after she allegedly uses a taser on 9-year-old boy
- Utah man gets up to life in prison in ex-girlfriend’s death