SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Get ready for weather whiplash. We are going from an expected high of 92 degrees on Monday, to 68 degrees on Friday. And it will be rainy.
“This is a colder storm system coming our way. It will be a cool morning Saturday when it clears out,” said KSL Meteorologist Grant Weyman.
Temperatures will be 10 to 15 degrees below normal. And the rain will be snow at around 8,000 feet.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah man gets up to life in prison in ex-girlfriend’s death
- Winter solstice 2019: A short day that’s long on ancient traditions
- Mercy Housing Mountain Plains
- Cops looking for woman after she allegedly uses a taser on 9-year-old boy
- Sneakers designed in honor of Obama to go on sale for $25,000
- No, police aren’t responsible for enforcing the face mask mandate
- Children’s Service Society
- Former Venezuela prisoner Josh Holt appears with President Trump
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Utah athlete, Lauren McCluskey, laid to rest