PROVO — There’s one big question hovering over the campus of Brigham Young University in Provo heading into Saturday’s 1:30 p.m. kickoff against 10th-ranked Wisconsin at LaVell Edwards Stadium (ABC; KSL Newsradio).
Will Tanner Mangum be the starting quarterback, or will injuries defer the role to backup Beau Hoge?
Coaches have hinted at an answer, but there are no certainties at this point.
Mangum rolled his ankle on the final drive of the Cougars’ 19-13 loss to No. 24 Utah last Saturda
Read more here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Wendy’s breakfast is starting to roll out
- Live Mic: Ideas for needed police reform
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays
- UDOT will not re-open several popular seasonal roads, for now
- WATCH: President Trump says he’s doing “very well” in video before heading…
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- White House: National Guard, federal police en route to Capitol to disperse protesters
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize