PROVO, Utah– Brigham Young University is now selling caffeinated soda for the first time in more than 50 years on campus.
It announced the decision here,along with a Q&A.
Listen below for some of the reactions.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Crocodiles and alligators were once vegetarians, Utah researchers say
- US says its airlines can resume limited flights to China
- Can a flag be too big? A North Carolina city is suing RV dealer over large American Flag
- Man dies after hit by car; driver booked for fleeing scene
- A timeline of the missing Idaho children
- U of U planning more in-person classes for fall, potentially 45% of classes
- Lieutenant Drew Cox, Naples Police Department
- Opinion: Coronavirus made me change my plans