PROVO, Utah– Brigham Young University is now selling caffeinated soda for the first time in more than 50 years on campus.
It announced the decision here,along with a Q&A.
Listen below for some of the reactions.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elizabeth Smart reveals details of assault, and what she’s doing about it
- United Angels Foundation
- Earthquake in Utah causes chemical spill at Kennecott plant, but no danger to public health
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Homeless man filmed shaving on train, mocked on Twitter
- Rep. Logan Wilde defends bill that would limit city’s powers to restrict zoning for…
- Dave & Dujanovic: Utah coronavirus survivor talks about his ordeal
- Search and Rescue looking for 2 missing teens on Utah Lake
- Maria Shriver wants us all to stop scrolling and to start talking