Utah's 4th Congressional District candidates are grappling with campaigning online as the COVID-19 pandemic hinders their ability to meet with voters.
Democratic candidate Pete Buttigieg is ending his campaign according to Three people with knowledge of Buttigieg's decision that told THe Associated Press
Bloomberg has invested a considerable amount of money in Utah and has the best chance of beating President Donald Trump head-to-head in the state.
With Michael Bloomberg now running for president, the news service that bears his name said it will not "investigate" him or any of his Democratic rivals.
Billionaire and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, one of the world's richest men, has formally launched a Democratic bid for president.
Today’s Top Stories
- Poll says 12% of Utahns say they will opt-out of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Salt Lake City Council wants resident input on 2020-2021 fiscal budget
- Proposed bill would allow students to take mental health days from school
- NBA fan shares virtual fan experience cheering ‘Orlando Bubble’ from home
- Man stuck on avalanche deposit on Utah’s Mount Timpanogos
- Utah limo companies face inspections like buses, trucks
- Trump campaign manager deletes dramatic Air Force One NASCAR photo after people point out…
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- Victim identified in fatal St. George shooting
- On Twitter, limited number of users spreading fake info