Utah's 4th Congressional District candidates are grappling with campaigning online as the COVID-19 pandemic hinders their ability to meet with voters.
Democratic candidate Pete Buttigieg is ending his campaign according to Three people with knowledge of Buttigieg's decision that told THe Associated Press
Bloomberg has invested a considerable amount of money in Utah and has the best chance of beating President Donald Trump head-to-head in the state.
With Michael Bloomberg now running for president, the news service that bears his name said it will not "investigate" him or any of his Democratic rivals.
Billionaire and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, one of the world's richest men, has formally launched a Democratic bid for president.
Today’s Top Stories
- Navajo signs agreement for second phase of buyback program
- Starbucks has officially abandoned straws for sippy cup lids … well, mostly
- Italian socialist Sassoli to be president of EU Parliament
- David Haight – Mountain View High School
- ‘The End’ of Fortnite leaves millions staring at a black hole
- Thousands of cold-stunned sea turtles being rescued in Texas
- Jordan School District to address COVID-19 at Riverton High
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- Cursive writing has been making a comeback in classrooms
- Microearthquake reported northwest of Magna, no damage or injuries