200,000 bulbs, more than a half million plants, and soil cooked to two thousand degrees. These are a few of the little known and surprising secrets of the Gardens at Temple Square. Taylor Powers from KSL NewsRadio's "Your Utah" reports.
Today’s Top Stories
- Would a border wall stop Utah’s gang problem?
- Holladay Arts Council
- Utah Governor releases “Healthy Together” app to track spread of COVID-19
- Predawn fire guts old church housing New York’s Liberty Bell
- Huge haul of treasure stolen in German castle vault heist
- New “return to work” initiative for Utahns who lost jobs due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Police say drug ring run by teen had ties to many Utah schools
- What are the rules at the polling place in Utah?