In remote areas, does not allowing someone to give their ballot to someone else to turn in violate their voting rights? The Supreme Court is considering that question.
KSL Newsradio host Amanda Dixon welcomes the beginning of Women's History Month but says more than half the U.S. population deserves more.
Amanda Dickson had the chance to ask Senator Mike Lee whether he would support the nomination of Merrick Garland as Attorney General. Listen here.
Amanda Dickson writes, "I first heard about QAnon from someone I love who believes in Q. It was unsettling, to say the least, to listen to her."
Today’s Top Stories
- Live Mic: Former Secret Service agents talk about protecting Joe Biden
- JayMac: Macin Smith update: My brother was allegedly investigated in Macin’s disappearance
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- State fire marshal talks about Lake Mountain Middle School delays
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- Federal charges filed against many white supremacist gang members and associates in Utah
- Mayochup? You mean Fry Sauce
- Athletes at the Tokyo Olympics will not need a vaccine to participate, organizers say
- Sen. Romney calls on federal government to update country’s response to wildfires
- Mary Livingston – Desert Hills Middle School