Daniel Clyde Cummings, Constitution Party for 3rd District
Constitution Party candidate Daniel Clyde Cummings is running for election to the U.S. House to represent Utah’s 3rd Congressional District.
Cummings was a 2016 Constitution Party candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the At-Large Congressional District of Wyoming. Cummings was also a 2016 Constitution Party candidate for president.
More information can be found here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports
- Taco Tuesday coincides with Cinco de Mayo
- Utah lawmakers approve bill aimed at regulating ‘troubled teen’ centers
- DWR lets people take unlimited number of fish from Wasatch County fishing hole
- Zion National Park and other Utah national parks begin re-opening
- A dancing cockatoo named Snowball learned 14 moves all by himself
- Inside a coronavirus hospital in Italy, doctors warn: get ready
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert