Greg Skordas, Democrat for Attorney General
Greg Skordas has practiced law for 38 years, including eight years in the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office. He has also been a small-claims court judge, private practice (Skordas & Caston, LLC, Salt Lake City) and as a defense attorney.
Skordas, 62, is married to Charlotte Miller. They have three children: Nic, Annie and Bina.
He graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in metallurgical engineering and a law degree.
Skordas ran unsuccessfully for attorney general in 2004 and Salt Lake County district attorney in 2010.
Find out more about the candidate here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High
- The most generous state in America is Utah – again
- A new conversation: Dave & Dujanovic starts June 4
- Body of Arizona man recovered from Lake Powell marina
- Child poverty in Utah is down from last year
- Satellite imagery finds likely Kim train amid health rumors
- Changing water flow leads to more bugs in Grand Canyon
- ‘Golden Boy’-turned-addict finds newfound life after prison
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- In-depth: Black police officers talk race relations in Utah