J. Robert Latham, Libertarian for 2nd District
Libertarian candidate J. Robert Latham is running for election to the U.S. House to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District.
Latham earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California in 1991 and a Juris Doctor degree from the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah in 1994.
You can find more information here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- AP changes writing style to capitalize ”b” in Black
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Sports stars J.J. Watt and Kealia Ohai were married Saturday
- Toni Morrison, ‘Beloved’ author and Nobel laureate, dies at 88
- Businesses in downtown Salt Lake hope in-person General Conference will return ASAP
- Utah County Commissioner wants Utah open for business
- Tim Strebel – South Jordan Elementary
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority