J. Robert Latham, Libertarian for 2nd District
Libertarian candidate J. Robert Latham is running for election to the U.S. House to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District.
Latham earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California in 1991 and a Juris Doctor degree from the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah in 1994.
You can find more information here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Distracted driving fight hits a big roadblock: we won’t give up our phones
- Prehistoric Lake Bonneville trail progresses in Utah
- Utah reports suicide attempts down during pandemic
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL
- Pope arrives in Iraq to rally Christians despite pandemic
- Sunshine, heat and cars are the recipe for ozone pollution
- Senate President Stuart Adams blames Donovan Mitchell for blowback on attempted Critical…
- Insurance provided by NRA not sitting well with gun control advocates
- Live Mic: Gun advocate’s plan for personalized license plate is shot down
- Governor Spencer Cox delivers first veto in his young admnistration