Rep. John Curtis, Republican for 3rd District
Incumbent Republican John Curtis is a member of the U.S. House and represents Utah’s 3rd Congressional District. He’s running for re-election.Curtis was first elected to the office in a special election on Nov. 7, 2017, to replace Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz.
Curtis graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in business management in 1985. He was the chief executive officer and partner at Action Target Company.
Curtis served two terms as the mayor of Provo from 2010-2017.
Curtis and his wife, Sue, have six children and seven grandchildren.
Find more information here.
Today’s Top Stories
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- Growing up poor changes DNA, scientists find
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- Hostage situation in Tooele ends with fatal officer-involved shooting
- Ogden man pleads guilty to fatally beating neighbor in 2018
- Police searching for man accused of stealing ducklings from ponds
- Dogs saved from South Korean meat farm come to Utah