Rep. John Curtis, Republican for 3rd District
Incumbent Republican John Curtis is a member of the U.S. House and represents Utah’s 3rd Congressional District. He’s running for re-election.Curtis was first elected to the office in a special election on Nov. 7, 2017, to replace Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz.
Curtis graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in business management in 1985. He was the chief executive officer and partner at Action Target Company.
Curtis served two terms as the mayor of Provo from 2010-2017.
Curtis and his wife, Sue, have six children and seven grandchildren.
Find more information here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two huge snakes fall through kitchen ceiling in Australia
- Orem among the top 25 best cities to Trick or Treat in America
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- VIDEO: Police shooting in Holladay sends one person to hospital
- Utah state epidemiologist warns of shutdown, return to orange
- Utah Food Bank gets $100K memorial contribution
- Man arrested in possible Hunter High abduction
- Utah rental assistance program launches for those who can’t pay their rent
- Utah university president salaries below the national average
- Helicopter crashes on roof of NYC skyscraper, killing pilot