Amanda Dickson co-hosts Utah’s #1 rated morning show, Utah’s Morning News on KSL NewsRadio. Amanda also hosts the award-winning program A Woman’s View, heard Sunday mornings on KSL and via podcast.
Amanda is a much sought-after speaker, inspiring and motivating groups and emceeing events for schools and non-profit organizations. She sits on the boards of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah, the Select Health Select 25 Committee, the National Advisory Board for Hale Centre Theatre, the Utah Valley University National President’s Advisory Board, and the Newborn Safe Haven Advisory Committee.
Amanda earned her B.A. in English and her Juris Doctorate at the University of Utah. Amanda has published three books, the most recent being her novel, “A Gentle Thief” in 2011. She is married to her beloved Aaron, is the step-mother of three children, Cameron, Ashley and Laurel, and is the mother of two sons, Ethan and Aiden. Her boundless energy, infectious laugh and passion for life have made her one of Utah’s most recognized personalities.
To contact Amanda, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Romance scam uses military photos to fool widow
- Abe Yospe – Westland Elementary
- Jason Ruch, Saratoga Springs PD
- Sergeant Dusty Butler, Emery County Sheriff’s Office
- Former USU student sues piano professor for sexual assault
- Chad Hayman, Tremonton Police Department
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School
- Helicopter pilot killed in Afghanistan to be laid to rest in Utah
- Gun sales up nationwide, Utah going through a record number of background checks for firearms
- Chelsea Manning jailed for refusing to testify on Wikileaks