Amanda Dickson co-hosts Utah’s #1 rated morning show, Utah’s Morning News on KSL NewsRadio. Amanda also hosts the award-winning program A Woman’s View, heard Sunday mornings on KSL and via podcast.
Amanda is a much sought-after speaker, inspiring and motivating groups and emceeing events for schools and non-profit organizations. She sits on the boards of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah, the Select Health Select 25 Committee, the National Advisory Board for Hale Centre Theatre, the Utah Valley University National President’s Advisory Board, and the Newborn Safe Haven Advisory Committee.
Amanda earned her B.A. in English and her Juris Doctorate at the University of Utah. Amanda has published three books, the most recent being her novel, “A Gentle Thief” in 2011. She is married to her beloved Aaron, is the step-mother of three children, Cameron, Ashley and Laurel, and is the mother of two sons, Ethan and Aiden. Her boundless energy, infectious laugh and passion for life have made her one of Utah’s most recognized personalities.
To contact Amanda, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Washington D.C. mayor refutes Lee’s claims about Utah National Guard hotel eviction
- New Gaza rockets disrupt Israel, Islamic Jihad cease-fire
- Gunman shot by police at NYC cathedral Christmas concert
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- The alternative presidential candidate: Jo Jorgensen runs for the Libertarian Party
- Sandy City officials mourn police chief
- FBI considers putting some of those who attacked the Capitol on no-fly list
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case