Amanda Dickson co-hosts Utah’s #1 rated morning show, Utah’s Morning News on KSL NewsRadio. Amanda also hosts the award-winning program A Woman’s View, heard Sunday mornings on KSL and via podcast.
Amanda is a much sought-after speaker, inspiring and motivating groups and emceeing events for schools and non-profit organizations. She sits on the boards of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah, the Select Health Select 25 Committee, the National Advisory Board for Hale Centre Theatre, and the Newborn Safe Haven Advisory Committee.
Amanda earned her B.A. in English and her Juris Doctorate at the University of Utah. Amanda has published three books, the most recent being her novel, “A Gentle Thief” in 2011. She is married to her beloved Aaron, is the step-mother of three children, Cameron, Ashley and Laurel, and is the mother of two sons, Ethan and Aiden. Her boundless energy, infectious laugh and passion for life have made her one of Utah’s most recognized personalities.
To contact Amanda, email email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- More pickleball courts (and more players) coming to South Jordan
- Pack your bags! Extended stays at Bear Lake await you
- Amazon announces new fulfillment center, 800 jobs in West Jordan
- Utah’s new free mask program sees high demand and wait times
- Meline Hansen – Midas Creek Elementary
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- Child porn investigation leads to meth discovery, closure of Sandy daycare
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Herriman Mayor, amidst calls for his resignation, apologizes for misuse of city funds
- Argentine soccer great Diego Maradona dies at 60