Becky Bruce joined the KSL News team on New Year’s Eve, 2007, as Executive Producer of Utah’s Afternoon News. She likes to think of herself as a pioneer – she came to Utah in a minivan, towing a U-Haul trailer some 2000 miles across frozen prairies to get here. She loves Utah’s mountains and low humidity, and the many opportunities the Beehive State offers her family to play outdoors.
Since then, she produced Utah’s Morning News before accepting a new role as Executive Producer of Digital Content in 2016. Becky helps oversee our website, the KSL NewsRadio app, our social media accounts and some podcasts. She is also the co-host of FBI Confidential, a video podcast with Sheryl Worsley and Debbie Dujanovic. More recently, Becky reported and hosted the podcast Hope In Darkness: The Josh Holt Story. All 12 episodes are free to listen anywhere you get podcasts.
Becky is a proud graduate of the University of Kentucky and has won two national Edward R. Murrow awards for best newscast as well as a regional Murrow for feature reporting. She also was a member of the team that won a national Murrow in social media for the Cold podcast.
Contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook: Becky Bruce
Today’s Top Stories
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device
- Sergeant Dusty Butler, Emery County Sheriff’s Office
- Most Deseret Industries stores along the Wasatch Front open by Friday, with changes
- Much of Utah under severe weather warnings
- Abe Yospe – Westland Elementary
- Jason Ruch, Saratoga Springs PD
- Jeremy Barnes, Utah Department of Public Safety
- Romance scam uses military photos to fool widow
- Officer Preston Casey, Centerville
- Expect hazy skies and moderately unhealthy air for a few days