Boyd Matheson is the opinion editor and head of strategic reach at the Deseret News. He has a weekly column and podcast where he regularly works with thought leaders locally and nationally. He is best known for his principle-based approach to solving issues. For over 25 years he has worked as a consultant, executive strategist and performance coach with global companies.
During his tenure as Symantec’s Director of Corporate Communication, Boyd led an unprecedented charge in transforming the company’s brand, culture, internal communication and leadership development. His political consulting work included speechwriting, crafting communication strategies and providing personal counsel to local and national elected officials. As Chief of Staff for US Senator Mike Lee, he drove a media, communication and policy strategy to build a movement around upward mobility and opportunity for all Americans. His tenure at Sutherland Institute elevated the conservative think tank as the resource for insight, dialogue and solutions that promote a free market economy, civil society and community-driven solutions.
Boyd hosts Inside Sources weekdays from 11:00 AM-Noon. To contact Boyd, email email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Advice from a registered sex offender: teach your kids
- Mercy Housing Mountain Plains
- HOAX ALERT: Health officials warn about color-coded masks flyer
- Utah man gets up to life in prison in ex-girlfriend’s death
- Best garden gifts for Mother’s Day | KSL Greenhouse
- China pushes conspiracy theories on COVID origin, vaccines
- Sneakers designed in honor of Obama to go on sale for $25,000
- Surgeon General on coronavirus: ‘This week is going to get bad’