Cami Mondeaux joined KSL NewsRadio as an intern in the summer of 2019. After a semester away, she missed the chaos of the newsroom — so, she decided to return as a digital content producer that following December. Since then, she’s enjoyed the world of breaking news, local government and all things politics.
Cami is finishing up her last semester at Westminster College, where she’ll graduate with a degree in communication and sociology. A writer at heart, Cami spent her four years engaged in as many school publications as possible — serving as the editor-in-chief of her college newspaper for two years. Outside of the classroom, she’s worked in an array of internships in both Salt Lake City and Washington, DC.
When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in the headlines, Cami enjoys listening to podcasts, drinking iced coffee and continuing her quest to find the tastiest burrito in Salt Lake City.
Contact Cami at email@example.com
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah parents want vape tax
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Sen. Mike Lee: Trump is not guilty
- Utah lawmakers push back on ‘America’s Red Rock Wilderness Act’
- Lee parts ways with President over who killed Saudi journalist
- Utah earthquake preparation and “The Big One”
- Fake high school sports sponsorship scam targeting Utah businesses
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings