Cami Mondeaux joined KSL NewsRadio as an intern in the summer of 2019. After a semester away, she missed the chaos of the newsroom — so, she decided to return as a digital content producer that following December. Since then, she’s enjoyed the world of breaking news, local government and all things politics.
Cami is finishing up her last semester at Westminster College, where she’ll graduate with a degree in communication and sociology. A writer at heart, Cami spent her four years engaged in as many school publications as possible — serving as the editor-in-chief of her college newspaper for two years. Outside of the classroom, she’s worked in an array of internships in both Salt Lake City and Washington, DC.
When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in the headlines, Cami enjoys listening to podcasts, drinking iced coffee and continuing her quest to find the tastiest burrito in Salt Lake City.
Contact Cami at email@example.com
Today’s Top Stories
- Nintendo is bringing back a super-retro handheld from the 1980s
- Military family robbed in Salt Lake City
- Church leaders update COVID-19 safety measures for Utah
- New details about Lake Powell boat crash
- Man dies after hit by car; driver booked for fleeing scene
- ‘Anonymous’ hacker group threatens to “expose many crimes” of Minneapolis PD
- APNewsBreak: Lawsuit claims Utah’s Grand America exploited immigrants
- Parents, teachers, students sound off on later school start times
- Family announces they’ll say goodbye to Dixie, a dog burned for revenge
- Congressman’s siblings release an attack ad against their own brother