Dan Bammes grew up in Provo and graduated from Brigham Young University. He began his radio career in 1974. He’s worked as a reporter and anchor in commercial and public radio as well as in public relations. He’s also taught radio journalism at the University of Utah. Dan is descended from Utah’s 19th Century Pioneers, but he has family who’s lived all over the world, everywhere from the South Pole to Kyrgyzstan.
Dan came to KSL in 2016.
Contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- New dress guidelines announced for male missionaries — in some areas
- Utah Utes let go of Coach K after 10 seasons
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- UDOT: Southbound I-15 experiencing major delays due to crash
- Utah’s congressional representatives talk to KSL’s Dave & Dujanovic about…
- AMBER Alert system on pause after empty message in middle of night
- Money Making Sense: Shopping Black Friday during a pandemic
- Settlement deal nearing completion for parents of Lauren McCluskey
- Now’s your chance to pick up US postage stamps honoring military dogs