Dan Bammes grew up in Provo and graduated from Brigham Young University. He began his radio career in 1974. He’s worked as a reporter and anchor in commercial and public radio as well as in public relations. He’s also taught radio journalism at the University of Utah. Dan is descended from Utah’s 19th Century Pioneers, but he has family who’s lived all over the world, everywhere from the South Pole to Kyrgyzstan.
Dan came to KSL in 2016.
Contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Lunar eclipse during supermoon set for early Wednesday morning
- Three people gored as running of the bulls ends in Pamplona
- Man charged with selling illegal THC cartridges for vape pens
- Sears staves off liquidation, stores to remain open
- Recall issued on frozen Taquitos and Chimichangas
- Trooper Justin Hansen
- Utah lawmakers approve bill aimed at regulating ‘troubled teen’ centers
- SLC hit hard by flash flooding
- Utah football fans honor Ty Jordan with “The Ty Jordan Challenge”