Eric Butler is a long-time radio veteran, from the ripe-old age of 16, with most of it devoted to country music until he moved to Utah a few years ago from New Mexico. In fact, he still hosts a weekly country oldies show back in his old state and is happiest listening to some combination of the Statler Brothers, Rosanne Cash and Earl Thomas Conley.
He’s also a sportswriter when away from KSL and has covered everything imaginable in the past 20 years. When he’s got some free time, Eric sits on the couch dreaming of a drive to Pocatello for some Jack-In-The-Box tacos.
Contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- Detective on the McCluskey case fired for mishandling another young woman’s domestic…
- All-clear given at Lone Peak High School after possible “wrong school” threat
- Latest Mitt Romney polls: Republican approval rating drop
- Salt Lake City School District gears up for the year to start online