John Wojcik joined KSL NewsRadio in August 2019 as a morning reporter. He sets an early alarm to cover breaking news, local politics and all things Utah.
John grew up in St. Paul, Minnesota (ask him to say “bag”) and graduated from Winona State University in 2017 with a bachelor’s degree in public relations. Before making the move to Salt Lake City, he spent a year working as a reporter in Green Bay, Wisconsin at WTAQ.
When off-air, John enjoys exploring the nearby national parks, camping in southern Utah, grabbing a local pint and of course, skiing.
Contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook: John Wojcik
Today’s Top Stories
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Utah driver licenses will soon get a “gold star”
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- The 5 Best Food and Board Game Pairings
- In-depth: Black police officers talk race relations in Utah
- Mantua police chief dismissed, other officers resign shortly after
- Marc Miller & Seth Peterson, Probation Officers
- Nichole Warren-Doman – Orion Junior High
- RV, Starbucks at center of traffic snarl in SLC
- Smith’s responds to complaints about ban on Visa Credit Cards