Kate Davis dives into the news each morning with the best coworkers in all the land. She started out at KSL as a Digital Content Producer, then jumped over to the role of Associate Producer for Utah’s Morning News. After the morning show, she gets to take the reigns as Executive Producer of Utah’s Noon News, which tends to be a complete whirlwind in the best way possible. Kate loves the fast pace of the newsroom and getting to learn new things each day.
Kate lives in Millcreek with her husband and her tiny red poodle named Henry. You’ll find her climbing rocks and scouting out new hiking trails near her home, or curling up with a good book in the sun.
Today’s Top Stories
- Apartment fire displaces dozens in Richfield, community jumps in to help
- FBI gauges threats against educators and school board members
- Brain Body Boost (B3)
- Hatch, Lee react to GOP healthcare postponed vote
- The West fears Russia is about to attack Ukraine. But that’s not the way Russians are…
- This Israeli mom is all of us during the COVID-19 outbreak
- BYU using genealogy to reconnect MIA soldiers with families
- Amazon to add 1,500 full/part time jobs in Utah
- Motorcyclist killed in St. George accident
- Davis School District apologizes for shared flyer on ex-employee