KSL’s Live Mic with Lee Lonsberry | Weekdays 12:30-3:00 PM
Lee has been to the swamp and back remarkably unscathed. Lee took a hiatus from KSL for approximately 5 years ago to work for Utah Congressman Rob Bishop as Director of Communications.
During his time in Washington, Lee witnessed the departure of John Boehner, the election of Donald Trump, and the Senate run of Mitt Romney. He had a front seat to history in the making.
During his first stint at KSL, Lee was the producer of The Doug Wright Show. Together, Lee and Doug traveled the country on countless assignments, including the 2012 presidential elections and an Honor Flight with Utah’s WWII veterans. Lee and Doug received the Utah Broadcasters Association award for Best Radio Team in 2012, 2013, & 2014.
Lee is a lot more than politics. He is a husband, a father, and a marathon runner. He met his beautiful wife, Jessica, right in the KSL newsroom. The Lonsberrys welcomed their first child in November of 2019.
Lee is a second generation talk show host. His father, Bob Lonsberry, has hosted a popular program since the early nineties. Lee worked for a time as his father’s producer.
Lee is a BYU man while his wife graduated from the University of Utah. Together with their new baby, they call Salt Lake City home.
To contact Lee, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Intermountain Healthcare: COVID-19 vaccine changes mammogram guidelines
- Social Media and Website Updates
- Some children have ended up in Utah’s hospitals with COVID-19
- Identity of man found in cave 40 years ago revealed to be from Utah; has lengthy criminal history
- One dead, one seriously injured in West Valley Shooting
- Grants will help Huntsman Mental Health Institute determine rural needs
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19
- KSL Coronavirus Call-In
- Students protest Springville High School teacher claiming bullying and sexual harassment,…