Lindsay is the Host of The Mom Show on KSL NewsRadio Sundays at 10AM. As a mom of two, Lindsay is starting her motherhood journey and often shares the struggles and joys on The Mom Show.
Lindsay has worked in radio since having an internship in high school where she grew up in Southern Maine. She came to Utah to attend Utah State University and got her degree in Broadcast Journalism. After honing her radio chops, she moved to Salt Lake to continue her radio career and has been here in several on-air capacities throughout her time in Salt Lake City. She is married to her husband Austin and they love exploring the city, new restaurants and being active together. Lindsay plays tennis, lacrosse and coaches hockey while raising her kids full time.
Lindsay is active in the community and organizes a fundraising and awareness hike each year called Climb Out of the Darkness, a hike on the longest day of the year to shine as much light as possible on Postpartum Mood Disorders. Click here to get more info on Climb Out of the Darkness.
Click here to view a getting to know The Mom Show piece from Studio 5.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- ERA Utah supporters hold rally at the State Capitol building
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- WATCH: Dad builds backyard roller coaster during shelter in place
- Fire crews rescue 4 people and 18 animals from basement fire
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- Trial date set in wrongful death lawsuit for Susan Powell’s sons
- Wuhan (finally) bans wild animals at wet markets
- Heart of Utah: Storytelling festival helps young performers find their voices