Marc Giauque was born and raised in Utah and graduated from BYU with a degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology. He started as an intern at KSL NewsRadio in 1991 and has been up to his neck in the news ever since, covering news from political conventions, to the Olympics, to the aftermath of hurricane Katrina.
Marc is married with three children and lives in a small town in Summit County where he moonlights as a volunteer firefighter and as an EMT for the local ambulance service.
Contact Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook: Marc Giauque KSL
Today’s Top Stories
- Three people gored as running of the bulls ends in Pamplona
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Man charged with selling illegal THC cartridges for vape pens
- Sears staves off liquidation, stores to remain open
- Lunar eclipse during supermoon set for early Wednesday morning
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Trooper Justin Hansen
- SLC hit hard by flash flooding
- Recall issued on frozen Taquitos and Chimichangas
- Utah lawmakers approve bill aimed at regulating ‘troubled teen’ centers