Marc Giauque was born and raised in Utah and graduated from BYU with a degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology. He started as an intern at KSL NewsRadio in 1991 and has been up to his neck in the news ever since, covering news from political conventions, to the Olympics, to the aftermath of hurricane Katrina.
Marc is married with three children and lives in a small town in Summit County where he moonlights as a volunteer firefighter and as an EMT for the local ambulance service.
Contact Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook: Marc Giauque KSL
Today’s Top Stories
- Eloise Bridges – Payson High School
- Retired FBI agent details his years of undercover work
- Herriman police deemed as justified in officer-involved shooting in October
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Ogden: Active police incident between 36th and 40th St. and 800 E. to 1100 E.
- Nate Rackham, Brigham City PD
- Two people injured in Vernal in plane crash just after takeoff
- Sayers, Piccolo friendship lives on in ‘Brian’s Song’
- Coronavirus quarantine hotel collapses in China, trapping 70 people
- Controversy stalks Nobel Peace, Literature prizes