Mary Richards has worked for KSL Newsradio since 2002. She wakes up at 3:30 AM to be on Utah’s Morning News, so when her reports also play in the afternoon you can bet her neighbors think she is working too hard. It’s the magic of recording. Long live the afternoon nap.
Mary loves telling stories about the good things happening in our state. She also enjoys filling in hosting or co-hosting the news and talk shows when given the opportunity.
Mary hails from Missouri but has lived in Utah longer. She graduated from BYU in Broadcast Journalism and married a University of Utah guy, so that rivalry is fun for their five children. They have four rambunctious boys in a row and then a spoiled girl at the end.
Contact Mary at email@example.com.
Facebook: Mary Richards
Today’s Top Stories
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Home prices increase in Salt Lake City during the pandemic
- BYU nanofiber technology making more effective face masks
- Honoring the Class of 2020
- Chip Hayes – South Summit Middle School
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- Why your New Year’s resolution might be doing more harm than good
- Salt Lake County reopening some rec centers on Monday
- Want to buy a dinosaur? One of the world’s biggest T. rex skeletons is up for sale