Mary Richards has worked for KSL Newsradio since 2002. She wakes up at 3:30 AM to be on Utah’s Morning News, so when her reports also play in the afternoon you can bet her neighbors think she is working too hard. It’s the magic of recording. Long live the afternoon nap.
Mary loves telling stories about the good things happening in our state. She also enjoys filling in hosting or co-hosting the news and talk shows when given the opportunity.
Mary hails from Missouri but has lived in Utah longer. She graduated from BYU in Broadcast Journalism and married a University of Utah guy, so that rivalry is fun for their five children. They have four rambunctious boys in a row and then a spoiled girl at the end.
Contact Mary at email@example.com.
Facebook: Mary Richards
Today’s Top Stories
- Conservationists dealing with the spread of graffiti in Cottonwood canyons
- ‘La Llorona’ movie promotion with Mexican healers draws fire
- Utah mother tells her story of coping after losing a daughter to a fentanyl overdose
- AP Question and Answer: Does wearing a mask pose any health risks?
- Emergency crews train for large-scale attack
- Earthquake in Utah causes chemical spill at Kennecott plant, but no danger to public health
- Great Salt Lake inches away from a record low
- It’s time for the Great Utah Shake-Out
- Vickie Dean – Copper Hills Elementary
- A man ran the length of a marathon all from his balcony during France’s coronavirus lockdown