Mary Richards has worked for KSL Newsradio since 2002. She wakes up at 3:30 AM to be on Utah’s Morning News, so when her reports also play in the afternoon you can bet her neighbors think she is working too hard. It’s the magic of recording. Long live the afternoon nap.
Mary loves telling stories about the good things happening in our state. She also enjoys filling in hosting or co-hosting the news and talk shows when given the opportunity.
Mary hails from Missouri but has lived in Utah longer. She graduated from BYU in Broadcast Journalism and married a University of Utah guy, so that rivalry is fun for their five children. They have four rambunctious boys in a row and then a spoiled girl at the end.
Contact Mary at email@example.com.
Facebook: Mary Richards
Today’s Top Stories
- Mars might have salty ponds next to its underground lake, raising the possibility of Martian life
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- 10 weird landmarks in Utah many new residents don’t even know about
- Officer Zachary Nold, Ogden City Police Department
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- UDOT will not re-open several popular seasonal roads, for now
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Proposed ban on cellphone use while driving clears Utah House
- Kevin Salmon, Cottonwood Heights PD
- Running may be better for the heart than swimming, new study shows