Nick Wyatt is a producer, anchor and reporter who started with KSL NewsRadio in 2017. He was hired as a part-time anchor after completing a summer internship and graduating from the University of Utah. He cut his teeth as a full-time reporter while covering some of Utah’s biggest stories in the field. Nick enjoys working in radio: chasing down leads, talking with news makers and telling meaningful stories in creative, thought-provoking ways. He became a full-time producer in 2018 and steps in as anchor or reporter as needed. Nick previously worked as a stockbroker, outdoor industry rep, salesman, coffee barista and musical instrument support rep.
Contact Nick at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Lunar eclipse during supermoon set for early Wednesday morning
- Three people gored as running of the bulls ends in Pamplona
- Man charged with selling illegal THC cartridges for vape pens
- Sears staves off liquidation, stores to remain open
- Recall issued on frozen Taquitos and Chimichangas
- Trooper Justin Hansen
- Utah lawmakers approve bill aimed at regulating ‘troubled teen’ centers
- SLC hit hard by flash flooding
- Utah football fans honor Ty Jordan with “The Ty Jordan Challenge”