Nick Wyatt is a producer, anchor and reporter who started with KSL NewsRadio in 2017. He was hired as a part-time anchor after completing a summer internship and graduating from the University of Utah. He cut his teeth as a full-time reporter while covering some of Utah’s biggest stories in the field. Nick enjoys working in radio: chasing down leads, talking with news makers and telling meaningful stories in creative, thought-provoking ways. He became a full-time producer in 2018 and steps in as anchor or reporter as needed. Nick previously worked as a stockbroker, outdoor industry rep, salesman, coffee barista and musical instrument support rep.
Contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Grandson arrested on suspicion of murder in SLC house fire
- 2 men charged in ’02 killing of Run-DMC star Jam Master Jay
- Champion bodybuilder turns himself in on Utah rape charges
- Golden Spoke Event
- Coronavirus enters Salt Lake County jails
- Utah clears backlog in rape kit testing, following through with 2017 law
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…
- Inside Sources: Studying trust (and distrust) in America
- Utah Jazz to celebrate 40th season in the state
- Should we lower the voting age to 16? Nancy Pelosi says: “Yes.”